Skip to content
This Used Laird Person Arrow is in great shape with one repair on the nose. If you're looking for a longboard surf SUP Shape that's very easy to catch waves look no further than this 10'6.
- Besides providing a new way to get on the water, paddleboarding develops core muscles and balance—it's the perfect training activity for surfers, skiers and paddlers
- Designed by shaping expert Bob Pearson with input from professional surfer Laird Hamilton, this board is perfect for novice stand up paddleboarders and seasoned experts alike
- 10 ft. 6 in. length maneuvers exceptionally well in waves and tracks well when exploring flat water; short length helps develop strength with a focus on balance and technique
- The Laird Pearson Arrow offers several unique design characteristics that make it easy to enter waves and maintain control in any situation
- Narrow pintail is thinned down to provide tight, easy, flowing turns, and the center fin can be moved nearly in line with the side fins to enhance turning characteristics
- Foiled rails increase side-to-side sensitivity to enhance turns, and the wide, thinned-down nose with a slight concave adds stability in surf
- High-quality, lightweight Tuflite epoxy board features a sandwich construction that provides the ultimate combination of performance and durability
- At the heart of each board is a waterproof expanded polystyrene core that's wrapped in fiberglass
- Core is then wrapped in an additional layer of foam, and then the final layer of fiberglass is added for a beautiful, eye-pleasing finish
- The result is a board that offers years of performance, responsive handing and high durability
- Center fin and 2 side fins promote straight tracking in the water; integrated deck pad provides exceptional grip and reduces foot fatigue
- Handle makes transporting your paddleboard a breeze.