2016 Starboard Whopper Paddleboard
• 10’0” length maintains glide for cruising with
effortless trim and dynamic turning abilities in the waves.
• Incredibly stable for riders up to 110kg due to its 34” width.
• One board that can be shared with all members of the family.
• Available in Blue Carbon, Wood, AST Electric, Starshot, ASAP and Inflatable Technologies.
• AST Electric has windsurf option.
Bottom Shape: “Mono to double concave to tail concave”
• Mono concave offers lift feeding to the double concave for control with rail-to-rail turning.
• Tail concave accelerates the water flow towards the fins, while very slight V offers a cleaner release.
• Generous nose kick makes pearling close to impossible.
AST Electric Whopper Paddleboard surfboard
- The Advanced Sandwich Technology has a 15 kg/m3 fused cell core for light weight and increased water resistance.
- A three-dimensional glass laminate is wetted out with high grade expanding epoxy resin, creating a thicker impact resistant outer skin with increased overall hull strength.
- A 500 kg/m3 veneer of 0.6mm uni-directional Australian Pine forms an outer layer on the deck resulting in extra impact resistance, rigidity and further improved overall hull integrity.
- 300 grams uni-directional glass stringers are laminated flat on the deck and wrapped on fore rails in front of the standing area to support integrity while in surf conditions.
- Extra reinforcements are placed around all inserts, resulting in zero insert damage reports so far.